Passware Kit Forensic 2021:
Forensic Kit for Passware is a powerful tool for recovering passwords from simple and complex files.
It offers a variety of approaches and methods for attacking Excel, Word, Internet Explorer, Outlook, Lotus Notes, Firefox, and many other types of files in order to recover their passwords.
Whenever there’s a need to recover a file, the application displays an intuitive interface that makes the process as easy as possible. For example, when you want to recover a file, the user can select the file from their hard drive and select a recovery method.
It lets you choose from various scenarios, allow you to choose which settings you want to use, and then create your own custom attack. If these options seem like a bit much work, there is always the option of clicking a button and everything is done for you.
Features of Passware Kit Forensic Full:
- Provides an all-in-one user interface to recover passwords for 200+ file types and decrypt hard disk images Updated!
- Supports batch file processing and detects password-protected files and disk images (Encryption Analyzer Professional included).
- Retrieves electronic evidence in a matter of minutes from a Windows Desktop Search Database (Search Index Examiner included).
- Recovers Mac User Login passwords and FileVault2 keys from the seized computers.
- Supports Windows and Linux platforms for password recovery New!
- Runs from a USB thumb drive and recovers passwords without installation on the target computer (Portable Version included).
- Available as SDK for .NET.
- Includes 1-year subscription to updates.
- Instantly decrypts MS Word and Excel files up to version 2003 (20 Credits for Decryptum attack included) –
- Resets passwords for local and domain Windows Administrators instantly.
- including passwords for Windows Live ID accounts Updated!.
- BitLocker encryption keys are recovered in minutes.
- including BitLocker ToGo.
- TrueCrypt, FileVault and PGP volumes are decrypted in minutes.
- Windows passwords can be restored from a memory image or standalone SAM file.
- Instantly recovers passwords for email.
- websites, and network connections from standalone registry files.
- Extracts passwords from encrypted Mac keychain files.
- Extracts passwords from Windows/Unix/Mac hashes.
- It uses multiple-core CPUs and NVIDIA or ATI GPUs efficiently to speed up the data recovery process by up to 100 times.
- Provides detailed MD5 hash values for reporting.
- Compatible with Guidance EnCase v.7 or higher.
- Compatible with Oxygen Forensic Suite v.2014 and higher.
you can also download: