Recover Keys Premium:
Find products for Windows, Office *, and 10,000 or more apps. Keyboard hits are easy to recover, but there is a Windows program that prevents you from opening software keys installed on a local or remote computer at the same time as your system or hard drive.
Power cuts are long lasting and expensive. In such cases, contact the developer of each program or purchase a new name for each program.
Now you can protect and reuse your keys! Quickly download the Content to check over 10,000 apps and list the apps to activate. You can save, backup, print or export license files (Word, Excel, PDF, HTML, CSV, XML). Recovery keys can be used by professionals and non-professionals.
Features Pre-recovery Ease of use:
- Replacement of keys from 10 004 installed software, including business products such as Windows, Office and Adobe Photoshop.
- You can save your login details as separate attachments like username, company, product id, agreement. … if possible
- Export recovered files to text file, HTML, Word, Excel, PDF, CSV, XML or file.
- Recover business devices from another hard drive (bootable or non-boot).
- Find another working window if you have more hard disk space.
- Look for remote locations on your computer where nothing is happening on the remote computer.
- Check all computers.
- Multiple computers can read the restart key at the same time; saves a lot of time.
- Change company keys without software replacement. These products can be disposed of outside Microsoft products.
- If necessary, the back keys can also be used to retrieve WOW64Node and Vista Virtual Store names.
- Hard drive keys are also required for the recovery key.
- Command line and USB version can be used.
- Nice, easy-to-use interface, but with many functions.
- Easy to set up and easy to print.
- Works in Windows NT / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 in 28 languages.
Articles for women
You can customize your business products for Windows, Office, Adobe, Acronis, Electronic Arts, WinZip, Nero and 10,000+ and more.
Open the buttons again
Losing products on the market can take time and money. You can save the product in text, Word, Excel, PDF, HTML, CSV, XML format or send it to the printer.
Scan to another Windows or hard drive
You can copy the recovery key to another Windows operating system or other hard disk drive (HDD), even if it does not boot.
Finding Remote Computers
In addition to searching for business products on the local computer, Content Recovery may also require business computer products on remote networks.
Cloud and local archives
You can save and restore your most important things anywhere. Advertise your business with data recovery software and access it from anywhere in your browser or mobile device.
Office 2013/2016/2019 can only store the last five keys of the key (the key is not present in the system)
you can also download: