Download Rufus Full Version :
Rufus Portable is a little and functional program that allows you to move your required Windows to a USB drive and install Windows. It speeds up the installation process. USB is usually faster at transferring data than optical drives such as CD-Rom or DVD-Rom, which is the reason for this.
Rufus 3 Overview :
Rufus Portable is a USB format utility that can also create a bootable USB drive from a bootable ISO image. Admin rights are required. It is the most popular choice software for Windows 10 bootable USB tools.
It has a very user-friendly interface that most users will find quite similar to the Windows Format panel. It allows fast selection of the desired device, partition scheme, and file system type (exFAT, FAT32, NTFS, UDF), as well as the new volume label. Devices are detected and selected easily from the drop-down menu.
It assures straightforward formatting and bootable USB drive creation and is one of the most popular tools in its category.
Features of Rufus 3 :
- Format USB drives, flash cards, and virtual drives into FAT/FAT32/NTFS/UDF/exFAT/ReFS
- Using FreeDOS or MS-DOS, create DOS bootable USB drives
- BIOS and UEFI bootable drives, including NTFS bootable UEFI drives
- Bootable drives can be created from bootable ISOs (Windows, Linux, etc.).
- Bootable drives can be created from bootable disk images, including compressed ones.
- Creating Windows To Go drives
- On ISO -> USB creation, it is twice as fast as Microsoft’s USB/DVD tool or UNetbootin
- checks for bad blocks and detects fake flash drives
- Check the MD5, SHA-1, and SHA-256 checksums of the selected image
- Easy-to-use UI, more than 35 languages natively supported
- No installation is required.
- Free (GPL v3) software.
System Requirements and Technical Details :
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
you can also free download: